Dates: June 2, 2017, through August 30, 2017
Overall Responsibility: Transportation, logistical and administrative support for Music Circus cast members and production department.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles safely and efficiently, including cleaning and fueling.
- Provide transportation for cast members and staff to and from the airport, assisting with luggage when needed.
- Schedule and provide roundtrip transportation for weekly cast grocery and bank runs.
- Serve as point person for company shipping and receiving, including package pick-ups and deliveries.
- Monitor office supply levels in production office and order replacement supplies as needed.
- Perform occasional Production and Operations Departments’ errands and shopping trips.
- Other duties as assigned by the Casting Coordinator and Director of Production.
- Valid Driver’s License and proven clean driving record.
- Ability to take direction and see a task to completion.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a changing work environment.
- Proven history of reliability and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a positive team member.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential setbacks.
- Ability to calmly and succinctly resolve conflicts.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and implementation of the same.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter via the form below. Deadline to apply is March 31 although you are strongly encouraged to apply ASAP as the position will fill quickly.