How To Purchase Season Tickets
For even bigger savings and so many other great benefits, there’s no better way to experience Music Circus than being a season ticket holder. With a season ticket discount of almost 20%, you save up to $69 off the single-show ticket price for all five shows – it’s like getting the fifth show free.
- Call the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: (916) 557-1999
- Stop by the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: 1419 H Street, Sacramento
- Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the Convention Center Box Office
Exclusive Season Ticket Benefits
- Bigger Savings Than Ever: Save up to $138 on a pair of Music Circus season tickets.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are always filled first.
- Discount on Extra Tickets: Get a 10% discount on any tickets you order in addition to your season tickets.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Renew your tickets next year and you may request an upgrade to your seat locations, before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Only by getting season tickets are you guaranteed a seat.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange tickets, with no service charges, for another performance of the same show. Subject to ticket availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office, with tickets in hand, at least 48 hours before the earlier performance.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: You can get lost or stolen tickets replaced quickly and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Discounted Parking: Subscribers get a discount on Memorial Garage parking if reserved through SacPark.org.*
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Season ticket holder orders are processed before non-season patrons, based on your renewal date.
- Priority Processing and Discount for Extra Tickets: Order additional tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
*Subject to availability. See renewal packet insert for details on parking discount.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new season ticket holders as soon as seasons go on sale. These reservations will be filled after renewing season ticket holders, some sections are already heavily sold.
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).