Season tickets are no longer available for the 2017-18 Broadway Sacramento season. Broadway Sacramento season tickets for 2018 – 19 will be available in April.
How To Purchase Season Tickets
Many Broadway Sacramento shows will sell out. So the best way to guarantee that you can see every show in the season, is by becoming a season ticket holder. It’s also the best way to get tickets at the lowest possible price, since buying season tickets can save up to $120 on a pair of season tickets, over the single-show ticket price. You get substantial savings, plus the peace of mind knowing that you’ll never get shut out of a sold-out show.
- Call the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: (916) 557-1999
- Stop by the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: 1419 H Street, Sacramento
- Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the Convention Center Box Office
Exclusive Season Ticket Benefits
- Big Savings Over Single-show Tickets: Save up to $120 on a pair of Broadway Sacramento season tickets.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are processed before single-show tickets go on sale, so it’s the best opportunity for great seating.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seat before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning season ticket holders can request an upgrade to seat locations before new season ticket orders are filled.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: You can get lost or stolen tickets replaced quickly and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Season ticket holder orders are processed before non-season orders, based on your renewal date.
- Priority Processing and Discount for Extra Tickets: Order additional tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange your tickets, with no service charge, for another performance of the same show. Subject to availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office 48 hours before the earlier performance with tickets in hand.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new season ticket holders as soon as seasons go on sale. These will be filled after renewing season ticket holders, some sections are already heavily sold.
Season tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order season tickets for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season ticket holder is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).