How To Purchase Season Tickets
Many Broadway Sacramento and Music Circus shows will sell out. So the best way to guarantee that you can see every show in the season, is by becoming a subscriber. It’s also the best way to get tickets at the lowest possible price, since buying season tickets can save up to $120 on a pair of season tickets, over the single-show ticket price. You get substantial savings, plus the peace of mind knowing that you’ll never get shut out of a sold-out show.
- Call the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: (916) 557-1999
- Stop by the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: 1419 H Street, Sacramento
- Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the Convention Center Box Office
Exclusive Subscriber Benefits
- Big Savings Over Single-show Tickets: Save up to $120 on a pair of season tickets.
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are processed before single-show tickets go on sale, so you always get the best seats available.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning subscribers can request an upgrade to seat locations before new subscriber orders are filled.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Subscribers know they have tickets to every show.
- Get Single-Show Tickets First: Order additional tickets for friends and family before the general public, and before ticket prices are increased.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? Exchange your tickets, with no exchange fees, for another performance of the same show. Subject to availability, 48 hours in advance of the date and time on your tickets, with tickets in hand.
- Free Lost Ticket Replacement: You can get lost or stolen tickets replaced quickly and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Subscriber orders are processed before non-subscribers, based on your renewal date.
- BRAND NEW BENEFIT – Music Circus Subscribers have Access to Subscriber Showcase: As a Music Circus subscriber, you are invited to an exclusive concert event on Saturday, April 23, 2016, at the Wells Fargo Pavilion. Exclusively for-and free to-subscribers, the Subscriber Showcase will feature professional Broadway actors performing songs from shows in the upcoming Music Circus season. This benefit will replace the post-show subscriber receptions that have been offered in previous years. A significant number of subscribers informed us that it was inconvenient for them to attend those events because they took place so late in the evening, so we will no longer have post-show receptions. For more details and to reserve your free tickets, please fill out the Subscriber Showcase Order Form in your renewal packet or call the Subscriber Hotline (916) 557-1995.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new subscribers as soon as subscriptions go on sale. These will be filled after renewing subscribers, some sections are already heavily subscribed.
Season subscription tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order a subscription for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season subscriber is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).