How To Purchase Season Tickets
Many Broadway Sacramento and Music Circus shows will sell out. So the best way to guarantee that you can see every show in the season, is by becoming a subscriber. It’s also the best way to get tickets at the lowest possible price, since buying season tickets can save up to $138 on a pair of season tickets, over the single-show ticket price. You get substantial savings, plus the peace of mind knowing that you’ll never get shut out of a sold-out show.
- Call the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: (916) 557-1999
- Stop by the Wells Fargo Pavilion Box Office: 1419 H Street, Sacramento
- Season tickets cannot be purchased online or at the Convention Center Box Office
Exclusive Subscriber Benefits
- Big Savings Over Single-show Tickets: Save up to $138 on a pair of Music Circus season tickets.
- Discounted Parking: Subscribers get a discount on Memorial Garage parking if reserved through SacPark.org.*
- Best Seats Available: Season ticket orders are processed before single-show tickets go on sale, so you always get the best seats available.
- Guaranteed Access: Shows will sell out! Secure your seat before they go on sale to the general public.
- Guaranteed Renewal Privileges: Returning subscribers can request an upgrade to seat locations before new subscriber orders are filled.
- Lost Ticket Replacement: You can get lost or stolen tickets replaced quickly and at no charge right up to the time of performance.
- Priority Processing of Group Orders: Ordering a group of 12 or more tickets? Subscriber orders are processed before non-subscribers, based on your renewal date.
- Priority Processing and Discount for Extra Tickets: Order additional tickets before the general public and lock in the lowest prices and best seat locations.
- Free Exchange Privileges: Change in plans? You can exchange your tickets, with no service charge, for another performance of the same show. Subject to availability. To exchange tickets, you must contact box office 48 hours before the earlier performance with tickets in hand.
- Free Showcase Concert – Exclusively for Season Ticket Holders: On Saturday, April 1, 2017, we’ll bring some of Broadway’s finest actors to the Wells Fargo Pavilion for a Showcase Concert featuring songs from shows in the upcoming Music Circus season. A free event, only for season subscribers. Attend either 3:00pm or 7:00pm concert. For more details and to reserve your free tickets, please fill out the Subscriber Showcase Order Form in your renewal packet or call the Subscriber Hotline (916) 557-1995.
*Subject to availability. See renewal packet insert for details on parking discount.
Here’s How It Works
We begin taking reservations with seating requests for new subscribers as soon as subscriptions go on sale. These will be filled after renewing subscribers, some sections are already heavily subscribed.
Season subscription tickets are for the same day of the week and performance time for each show in the season. For example, if you order a subscription for Thursday evenings, your tickets for all shows in the season will be for the Thursday evening performance. Of course, if you want to attend a different performance, one of the many benefits of being a season subscriber is that you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show (subject to availability).