Dates: June 2, 2017 through August 30, 2017
Overall Responsibility: Transportation, logistical and administrative support for Music Circus cast members and production department.
- Drive and maintain company vehicles safely and efficiently, including cleaning and fueling.
- Provide transportation for cast members and staff to and from the airport, assisting with luggage when needed.
- Schedule and provide roundtrip transportation for weekly cast grocery and bank runs.
- Serve as point person for company shipping and receiving, including package pick-ups and deliveries.
- Monitor office supply levels in production office and order replacement supplies as needed.
- Perform occasional Production and Operations Departments’ errands and shopping trips.
- Other duties as assigned by the Casting Coordinator and Director of Production.
- Valid Driver’s License and proven clean driving record.
- Ability to take direction and see a task to completion.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a changing work environment.
- Proven history of reliability and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a positive team member.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential setbacks.
- Ability to calmly and succinctly resolve conflict.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and implementation of the same.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested applicants should email letter of intent and resume to Jill Lane firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of intent and resume. Deadline to apply is March 31 although you are strongly encouraged to apply ASAP as the position will fill quickly.