Dates: June 2017 through August 2017
Overall Responsibility: Assist the director with the rehearsal process.
- Conduct research and perform dramaturgy for assigned production(s).
- Attend all production meetings and rehearsals.
- Take blocking notes for the director and choreographer during all rehearsals.
- Take and distribute actor and design notes for the director and choreographer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A B.A. in Theatre preferred.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential setbacks.
- Ability to calmly and succinctly resolve conflict.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking.
Interested applicants should email letter of intent and resume to Jill Lane email@example.com with letter of intent and resume. Deadline to apply is March 17 although you are strongly encouraged to apply ASAP as the position will fill quickly.