The Wells Fargo Pavilion is the site of Music Circus, and the box office for ticket sales of both Music Circus and Broadway Sacramento shows.
Music Circus was founded in 1951 as the first professional musical theatre in the round west of Mississippi. Until 2002, its first-class productions were presented under a canvas tent, the last of its kind in the country.
In 2003, on the same site as the original canvas tent, California Musical Theatre opened the Wells Fargo Pavilion, which combines the traditional arena stage with improved audience comfort. Music Circus is the largest, continually operating musical theatre-in-the-round in the country, making it a landmark in the professional theatre community.
The majority of the principal ensemble cast has extensive Broadway and national tour credits. Music Circus operates under a contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union of professional actors and stage managers in the United States.
- Show Time! (Spring Session) - Mar 30, 2015 - Apr 3, 2015
- ONCE SONGWRITING WORKSHOP - Apr 17, 2015
- MY FAIR LADY - Jun 9, 2015 - Jun 14, 2015
- BIG RIVER - Jun 23, 2015 - Jun 28, 2015
- BYE BYE BIRDIE - Jul 7, 2015 - Jul 12, 2015
- PETER PAN - Jul 21, 2015 - Jul 26, 2015
- WEST SIDE STORY - Aug 4, 2015 - Aug 9, 2015
- HAIR - Aug 18, 2015 - Aug 23, 2015